Zoom teeth Whitening in dubai
Visibly Whiter Teeth
In One Session
A smile that can dazzle
Zoom Teeth Whitening Before and After
Most frequent questions and answers
- During your initial consultation in our clinic, your dentist/hygienist will examine your teeth and gums and make sure they’re healthy and in good shape. If needed, you may be required to go through some procedures like dental fillings, extractions, crowns, or veneers depending on your dental condition. The cost or price of the whole whitening procedure including the additional products will also be discussed during the consultation.
- On the day of the procedure itself, your hygienist will start with a professional cleaning session to make sure the teeth are free from plaque before whitening.
- Your lips and gums will be covered, leaving only the teeth exposed. A whitening gel will be applied on your teeth for 15 minutes and will be cured by blue LED light to break the stains and remove discoloration. The gel will be applied and activated by the LED light repeatedly until the goal shade is achieved. This procedure may take 45 minutes to an hour.
- An anti-sensitivity gel will be applied to your teeth after the whitening procedure to avoid any discomfort. Sensitivity is normal after the process and will subside in a matter of hours.
- Check out your brand new, brighter smile in the mirror! You will be given a supplemental teeth whitening kit for you to use at home for the best results.
- You should not brush your teeth within an hour or two after the treatment. Whitening gels are acidic and may make your enamel temporarily soft and sensitive.
- Make sure to use the supplementary home whitening treatment as advised by our hygienists.
- Stay away from dark-colored and staining foods, beverages, toothpaste, and even mouthwash for the next 5 days. Avoid smoking. Teeth that just underwent whitening absorb elements like a sponge, even from the slightest staining agents. Make sure to rinse your mouth after every meal.
- Avoid acidic foods such as citric fruits (lemons, oranges), vinegar, pickles, and soft drinks. These may cause discomfort to newly-whitened teeth.
- Have regular dental visits to keep your teeth white for a long time and make it worth the cost. Whitening needs maintenance as a lot of factors can stain your teeth over time. It is best to have your hygienist check your teeth color and redo the procedure if needed.
Several reasons can cause your teeth to become yellow. It could be genetic or caused by external factors that stain your enamel or the dentin, the layer beneath it. The most common reasons are surface stains from dark-colored food and beverages or from smoking.
If you are a heavy coffee drinker or someone who smokes a lot, the stains may sink deeper into the dentin and darken the overall appearance of the teeth. Upon initial consultation, your hygienist will determine which whitening procedure would work best for you.
There are certain types of discoloration that may not be responsive to Zoom Teeth Whitening. Bleaching for yellow teeth could be easy, brown teeth could be challenging, and gray shades could even be non-responsive at all. Also note that whitening does not work on discoloration caused by a tooth injury or on cosmetic dental treatments such as crowns , fillings, and veneers. Make sure to consult with your hygienist to know if Zoom Teeth Whitening is the best whitening treatment option for you.