Teeth Whitening In dubai
White Has Never Been This Bright
How does teeth whitening work?
Teeth whitening or teeth bleaching is a simple and safe process that uses either of the two bleaching products (hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide). The whitening products break the stains into smaller pieces without damaging your enamel, making the stains less concentrated and your teeth appear whiter and brighter.
Teeth Whitening Before and After
Which teeth whitening method is best for me?
If you’re looking for the best service for teeth whitening in Dubai, we offer you a range of options that cater to your specific preference. Choose from the safest and most effective teeth bleaching services below:
Zoom Teeth Whitening
Zoom Teeth Whitening is an in-office laser teeth whitening service that is fast, effective, and safe. These gentle yet powerful teeth whitening procedure uses a blue LED light-activated gel that facilitates after whitening, as well as Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP) and fluoride to soothe and protect the teeth. Zoom! Teeth Whitening is clinically proven to whiten your teeth up to 8 shades brighter!
Home Teeth Whitening
If you prefer to have your whitening treatments done at home, it is best to opt for our easy to use Home Teeth Whitening treatment. You will first need to visit your dental hygienist to make sure you are dentally fit for the service. It is recommended that you have your cleaning done at least 3-4 weeks before your whitening appointment to ensure best results.
Our Dental Hygienists
Most frequent questions and answers
There are a number of factors that can cause the staining or discoloration of your teeth. Among the reasons are as follows:
- Smoking – Tobacco use can create stains on the teeth that are difficult to remove. There are two ingredients in tobacco that are the culprits of darker teeth: tar and nicotine. Tar is naturally dark while nicotine is colorless but turns yellowish when mixed with oxygen.
- Food & Beverages– Certain dark colored food and beverages such as coffee, tea, and red wine cause teeth stains. Their intense color pigments called chromogens stick to your teeth enamel causing discoloration.
- Aging– As you grow old, your enamel, which is the white outer shell of your teeth wears off. As a result, the softer and more yellowish part of your teeth called the dentin becomes more apparent.
- Medications – Teeth staining can be a side effect of certain medications such as antihistamines, antipsychotics, and certain high-blood pressure drugs. Even babies exposed to some antibiotics when their teeth are forming may have discoloration in their teeth later in their adult life.
- Trauma – Accidents that impact the mouth may affect your teeth color. Your tooth reacts to an injury by laying down more dentin, which is the darker layer of your teeth under the enamel.
Professional hygienists can give you proper evaluation depending on your teeth and gum condition. Sharing information with our hygienists regarding your habits and lifestyle can also help customize the teeth whitening program that’s well suited for you. You will also be examined for any teeth sensitivity to make sure your treatment will not cause any discomfort.
For in-office laser teeth whitening, a good two hours is needed to complete the procedure. Your hygienist will begin by making a record of your current teeth shade and taking impressions of your teeth to create custom-fitted trays.
This will be followed by a gum protection procedure and the application of the whitening gel. Curing light or laser will be used to activate the bleaching agent. The teeth will rest with the solution for about an hour and can be reapplied occasionally until desired results are achieved. Once the best shade is reached, fluoride will be applied to ease any tooth sensitivity.
After your in-office laser teeth whitening procedure, your hygienist will provide you a home whitening kit to supplement your initial treatment. You may have to wear your custom-fitted tray (included in the kit) for one hour a day, for three days after your treatment for best results. It is advised that you brush and floss first before wearing the tray.
Given proper oral hygiene and a disciplined lifestyle, teeth whitening results can last up to a year! However, if you smoke or love to drink coffee, our dental hygienist may recommend you to do some supplementary treatments to keep the brightness in your smile.
After achieving your most coveted white smile, you need to take care of it to maintain the same shade. Daily brushing and flossing at least twice a day is important to keep your teeth free from any stains. If you must drink coffee, tea or any colored beverage, make sure that you immediately brush or at least rinse your mouth with water. Dental visits in our Dubai clinic should be every 6 months for cleaning and checkup from your dental hygienist or dentist.
The cost of the teeth whitening treatments depends upon the type of whitening procedures you want to employ. We are currently offering this treatment at a special price of AED 1650, a significant reduction from our previous standard costs for teeth whitening of AED 3300