Invisalign in dubai
Your Teeth In Place Without The Metal
invisible clear aligners
Do you want an unnoticeable solution for that perfectly aligned smile? Invisalign is the answer! With faster results and the most advanced clear aligners, it is a great alternative to traditional braces.
What are the key features of Invisalign?
Step by Step Process of Getting Invisalign
Consultation & Examination
Meet our specialist orthodontists who are experienced certified providers of Invisalign in Dubai. During your initial consultation, impressions, X-rays, and photos of your teeth will be taken by your orthodontist.
Your digital treatment plan will be mapped out to the exact movements of your teeth along with a 3D animated video (called a ClinCheck video) of the expected results of your treatment will be shown to you by your orthodontist.
Receiving your Aligners
Your Invisalign aligners will be manufactured using the CAD/CAM technology and you will receive your set of invisible aligners.
Treatment & Final Result
Your Invisalign treatment starts from the first day you wear your aligner. Make sure to also set orthodontic visits in our Dubai clinic to monitor your progress.
Most frequent questions and answers
- Virtually invisible – When you’re wearing Invisalign, It’s very difficult to see the aligners. Invisible aligners work best for some patients especially adults who feel awkward to get braces later in life.
- Removable – Invisalign clear aligners are removable, which means you can eat, brush and floss without your aligners. Unlike braces where you have to avoid chewy or crunchy foods that can get in between the wires, there are no food restrictions or special toothbrushes needed with Invisalign.
- Easy cleaning – You can also use a soft-bristled toothbrush and cleaning material to clean the Invisalign aligner inside and out. When removing it during a meal, make sure you rinse it with warm water before putting it back into place. Brush and floss after every meal before wearing your invisible aligners.
- Comfortable – Invisalign aligners are custom-made to your teeth and do not cause irritation to your cheeks and gums like some braces do.
- Less frequent dental visits – Braces require frequent adjustments from your orthodontist whereas, with Invisalign, you simply need to stick with your treatment plan. Dental visits are only needed for monitoring your progress and other concerns.
- Fast results– Invisalign aligners can help achieve your desired smile in a short period of time.
You need to wear each Invisalign aligner for 20-22 hours per day for an average of two weeks before shifting to the next one for best results (may vary according to treatment plan). You can only take off your Invisalign when eating, brushing or flossing. You can drink water while your aligners are on but need to remove them when drinking colored beverages.
- Overbite – Your upper front teeth overlap with your lower front teeth.
- Underbite – Your lower front teeth are in front of your upper teeth when you close your mouth.
- Crossbite – Some of your upper teeth are sitting inside your lower teeth when you close your mouth.
- Teeth Gap – You have extra space between two or more of your teeth.
- Open Bite – Your upper and lower teeth don’t touch when your mouth is closed.
- Crowded Teeth – You do not have enough room in your jaw for your teeth to fit normally. Teeth can crowd together, overlap and twist, or sometimes get pushed to the front or the back.
The cost of Invisalign in Dubai differs on a case-by-case basis, depending on the case complexity; cases that require fewer aligners and adjustments cost much lesser than a much-complicated case. At Micris Dental Clinic, we provide flexible payment options broken down in installments until the end of your Invisalign treatment plan.