Dental Implants In dubai
Strong And Sleek
Like Natural Teeth
Permanent solution for missing teeth
If you are looking for trusted dental implant clinic in Dubai, Micris Dental Clinic is your top choice. Our professional implantologists are well-trained in teeth implants treatment to achieve the permanent solution for your missing teeth.
Dental Implants Before and After
Benefits of Dental Implants
Types of dental Implants in Dubai
Most frequent questions and answers
Micris Dental Clinic offers painless treatment for implants with the use of local anesthetics or sedation to ensure no discomfort during the procedure. Our specialist Implantologist will also prescribe medications as pain relievers.
Teeth Implants are generally suitable for adult patients of all ages. Moreover, most patients are welcome to get dental implants at Micris Dental Clinic as long as they have good overall health.
There are very few absolute contraindications for implants, and most patients are good candidates for dental implant treatment. General or relative contraindications do exist, which include:
- Gum disease and other active infections
- Poor immune system/Auto-immune disorder
- Other chronic diseases (e.g. uncontrolled diabetes)
- Certain medical treatments (e.g. Immunosuppressants)
But these can usually be controlled, and we recommend you speak to your Implantologist about all your medical conditions prior to embarking on implant treatment.
- Within 24 hours after the surgery, avoid any activity that may contaminate the surgical site such as touching the mouth or spitting.
- Do not eat hard or chewy foods and avoid strenuous activities and exercise.
- Gently brush your teeth twice a day, avoiding pressure on the surgical site.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Make sure you take the prescribed medications by your dentist to ease any discomfort during the healing process.
- Avoid smoking.
- Visit your Implantologists regularly, especially during the first 3 months after the treatment. Once the healing is complete, check-ups should still be done every 6 months.
Most patients go back to work immediately after the teeth implant surgery, as the level of discomfort can be treated by prescribed medicines. Just remember to follow all your dentist’s instructions and avoid any strenuous activity in the workplace.
No, since dental implant is made from titanium they don’t get cavities. However, proper oral care and regular visits to the dentist are needed to prevent any infections that could lead to gum disease.
It is not advisable for young children to get implants even when they lose their permanent tooth/teeth from accidents or injuries. Since a child’s jaw is still growing, the teeth implant may shift out of position when placed at a young age. You should consult with your dentist when your child or pre-teen has fully developed his/her jaw so they could be ready for any dental implant procedures.